- Full Length firm orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists.
- Provides relief for Sever’s Disease (children’s heel pain) and growing pains.
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet.
- Fits in all types of children’s footwear including school shoes and sports shoes.
- A shock-absorbing heel pad.
- Deep heel cup and strong arch support
Please use the Sizing Guide below to determine the correct size for your child. We strongly advise you to measure the length of their foot with a ruler or tape measure, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe.
If the foot is 21cms or longer, your child can start wearing the Footlogics adult sizes (XS, S etc).
|SK||11 – 13||11 – 13||15 to 17 cms|
|K||1 – 3||1 – 4||18 to 20 cms|