Full length orthotic for the relief of ball of foot pain (Metatarsalgia) and also Morton’s Neuroma. Features a metatarsal dome to support the forefoot structure and cushioning forefoot pad.
Footlogics Metatarsalgia Full Length Insoles
- High quality soft orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists.
- Provides relief for pain under the ball of the foot (Metatarsalgia) and Morton’s Neuroma.
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet.
- Designed to fit in all types of lace-up shoes including joggers; also suitable for work boots.
- Made of light-weight EVA foam and PU.
- Shock-absorbing Podflex heel and forefoot padding.
- Deep heel cup, arch support and prominent built-in metatarsal raise to lift the bones in the forefoot, thereby reducing pressure and friction on the ball of the foot.
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you’ll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases, this won’t be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.
|XS||4 – 5½||5½ – 7||35 – 38||20½ – 22½|
|S||6 – 7½||7½ – 9||39 – 41||23 – 25|
|M||8 – 9½||9½ – 11||42 – 43||25½ – 27|
|L||10 – 11½||11½ – 13||44 – 45||27½ – 29|
|XL||12 – 14||–||46 – 48||29½ – 31|