Footlogics Plantar Fasciitis Insole
- High quality full-length orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Provides relief from Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain & heel spurs), Achilles Tendonitis and also Ball of Foot pain
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches & flat feet
- Designed to fit in all types of lace-up shoes, including sports shoes. Also suitable for work boots.
- Made of supportive, yet flexible E.V.A + cushioning Poron pads in heel and forefoot
- Deep heel cup, strong arch support + built-in metatarsal raise
- Orthotic can be trimmed with normal scissors
- Includes Exercises sheet for pain relief
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you’ll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases this won’t be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.
|XS||4 – 5½||5½ – 7||35 – 38||20½ – 22½|
|S||6 – 7½||7½ – 9||39 – 41||23 – 25|
|M||8 – 9½||9½ – 11||42 – 43||25½ – 27|
|L||10 – 11½||11½ – 13||44 – 45||27½ – 29|
|XL||12 – 14||–||46 – 48||29½ – 31|