Footlogics Cycling Insoles are designed for cycling cleats. Corrects excess pronation and realigns the lower limb to provide more efficient pedal power, more balance and comfort. Helps relieve knee pain, ball foot pain and ‘hot foot’.
Footlogics Cycling Orthotic
- High quality full-length orthotic developed by cycling professionals.
- Helps to provide relief from knee pain, Ball of Foot pain and ‘hot foot’.
- Corrects excess pronation, in turn providing more pedal power.
- Designed especially to fit in cycling cleats.
- Firm EVA outer shell for biomechanical support & re-alignment.
- Soft, cushioning PU base.
- Deep heel cup, medium-high arch support + built-in metatarsal raise.
- The insole can be trimmed with normal scissors for a perfect fit.
- Orthotic can heat-moulded, if required, to adjust the arch height.
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you’ll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases, this won’t be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.
|XS||4 – 5½||5½ – 7||35 – 38||20½ – 22½|
|S||6 – 7½||7½ – 9||39 – 41||23 – 25|
|M||8 – 9½||9½ – 11||42 – 43||25½ – 27|
|L||10 – 11½||11½ – 13||44 – 45||27½ – 29|
|XL||12 – 14||–||46 – 48||29½ – 31|