Footlogics Sports is a sports orthotic made of soft cushioning PU + firm outer shell. Helps prevent sports injuries like Achilles Tendonitis and Runner’s Knee.
- High quality full-length sports orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Provides relief for sports injuries like Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain), Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints and Runner’s knee
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Designed to fit in running, walking shoes, cross-trainers, tennis and basketball shoes. Also suitable for hiking shoes and boots
- Made of durable, cushioning P.U. and firm plastic TPU outer shell
- Shock-absorbing Gel heel and forefoot padding
- Deep heel cup, strong arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- Orthotic can be trimmed to size with normal scissors
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you'll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases this won't be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.
|XS||4 - 5½||5½ - 7||35 - 38||20½ - 22½|
|S||6 - 7½||7½ - 9||39 - 41||23 - 25|
|M||8 - 9½||9½ - 11||42 - 43||25½ - 27|
|L||10 - 11½||11½ - 13||44 - 45||27½ - 29|
|XL||12 - 14||-||46 - 48||29½ - 31|