Footlogics Sensi is a soft orthotic insole to help people with Diabetes, Arthritis and/or sensitive feet. It features Plastazote memory-foam, anti-bacterial top layer.
- Full-length soft orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Suitable for people with Diabetes, Arthritis or Sensitive Feet
- Also suitable for people who prefer a gentle arch support instead of firm support
- Fits in all types of lace-up shoes including joggers; also suitable for work boots
- Cushioning Plastazote top layer to minimize pressure and friction
- P.U. based with shock-absorbing Gel padding in heel and forefoot
- Reduces the risk of ulceration and wound development
- Deep heel cup, gentle arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- Orthotic can be trimmed to size with normal scissors
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you'll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases this won't be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.
|XS||4 - 5½||5½ - 7||35 - 38||20½ - 22½|
|S||6 - 7½||7½ - 9||39 - 41||23 - 25|
|M||8 - 9½||9½ - 11||42 - 43||25½ - 27|
|L||10 - 11½||11½ - 13||44 - 45||27½ - 29|
|XL||12 - 14||-||46 - 48||29½ - 31|