Footlogics Comfort – Full-length orthotic for fallen arches, over-pronation and flat feet. Helps with heel pain, aching feet or legs, knee pain and lower back pain.
- Full-length orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- general use orthotic
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Fits in all types of lace-up shoes including joggers; also suitable for work boots
- Made of light-weight E.V.A. and cushioning Durapontex
- Shock-absorbing heel and forefoot padding
- Deep heel cup, strong arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- Orthotic can be trimmed to size with normal scissors
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you'll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases this won't be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.
|XS||4 - 5½||5½ - 7||35 - 38||20½ - 22½|
|S||6 - 7½||7½ - 9||39 - 41||23 - 25|
|M||8 - 9½||9½ - 11||42 - 43||25½ - 27|
|L||10 - 11½||11½ - 13||44 - 45||27½ - 29|
|XL||12 - 14||-||46 - 48||29½ - 31|