|XS||3½-5||5-6½||35 – 37||20½ – 22½|
|S||5½-7||7-8½||38 – 40||23 – 25|
|M||7½-9||9-10½||41 – 43||25½ – 27|
|L||9½-11||11-12½||44 – 45||27½ – 29|
|XL||11½ – 13||–||46 – 48||29½ – 31|
Footlogics Casual – 3/4-length orthotic for fallen arches, flat feet, heel pain and heel spurs. Fits in all types of slip-on shoes without laces, also suitable for flat or low-heeled sandals.
- 3/4 orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Provides relief for Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain) and other common foot complaints
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Fits in all types of flat or low-heeled slip-on shoes without laces
- Made of light-weight E.V.A. and cushioning Durapontex
- Shock-absorbing heel padding
- Deep heel cup and strong arch support
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you'll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases this won't be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.